The Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center (HCCC) is accepting applications for a faculty, tenure track position to serve as Arlene Holden Chair in Breast Cancer Research.
The University of Iowa College of Pharmacy, in conjunction with the Department of Pharmacology in the Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, is seeking outstanding candidates to lead the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Experimental Therapeutics.
Professional and Scientific Opportunities
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Trials Research Assistant / Data Manager
- Genetics Counselor
- ICC Communications Program Coordinator
University Merit System Opportunities
- Health Information Technician II
Other Employment Opportunities
- Associate Director for Clinical Research at the Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Arlene Holden Chair in Breast Cancer Research
- The University of Iowa Employment Services
- Department of Nursing Services Employment Opportunities
Information for University of Iowa Health Care Job Seekers
The University of Iowa is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.