One-stop nursing career fair showcases critical care opportunities.
Nurses from throughout Iowa and the Midwest are invited to attend the University of Iowa Critical Care Nursing Job Fair from 10 a.m. to noon on Saturday, March 4, in the East Room (Elevator F, Level 8) at UI Hospitals and Clinics. Free parking is available to job fair participants in Hospital Ramps 2 or 3.
Seven adult critical care units at UI Hospitals and Clinics will be showcasing their teams, technology, and facilities during the morning event. Participants will have an opportunity to tour the units and meet unit managers and critical care nursing staff. A special feature of the event will be on-site interviews.
The areas showcased at the fair include:
- Surgical and Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Intensive Care Unit
- Neuroscience Intermediate Care Unit
- Burn Treatment Center and Intermediate Care Unit
- Respiratory Specialty and Comprehensive Care Unit
- Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Surgical Cardiology Unit
The fair also features food, prize drawings, and an opportunity to chat with UI nurses about their jobs.
The fair takes place in the hospital's East Room, located on the 8th level of the Roy Carver Pavilion. Take Elevator F to the 8th level.