Join us for the University of Iowa Medical –Surgical and Oncology Nursing Job Fair on May 6, 2017.
Nurses from throughout Iowa and the Midwest are invited to attend the University of Iowa Surgical and Oncology Nursing Job Fair from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, May 6, in the East Room (Elevator F, Level 8) at UI Hospitals and Clinics. Free parking is available to job fair participants in Hospital Ramp 2.
Nine adult inpatient units at UI Hospitals and Clinics will be showcasing their teams, technology, and facilities during the morning event. Participants will have an opportunity to tour the units and meet unit managers and critical care nursing staff. A special feature of the event will be on-site interviews. Participants are encouraged to bring their resumes.
The units showcased at the fair include:
- 6RC- General Medicine Unit
- 2JCP- Medical/Surgical Specialty Unit
- 2RC- Surgery Specialty Unit
- 3RC-Surgical, Orthopedics and Urology Unit/ Short Stay Surgical Unit
- 4JPP- Medical/Surgical Hematology Oncology Unit
- 7RCS- Adult Leukemia/Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- 3JPP Postpartum and Gynecology Unit
- 5South- Medical Observation Unit
- 2BT- Neurology/Epilepsy Unit
The fair also features refreshments, a drawing for a Littman stethoscope, and an opportunity to connect with staff about their work at UI Health Care.
Location: the hospital's East Room, located on the 8th level of the Roy Carver Pavilion. Take Elevator F to the 8th level.