The Office of Physician Relations serves as a central contact point to facilitate communication between community providers and UI Health Care. We strive to provide efficient and effective support to community physicians and their patients, as well as identify common interests and opportunities to partner.
Our staff wants to become familiar with you, your practice and what you are looking for in a referring provider relationship. With your help, we want to identify ways to:
- Promote positive referring provider relationships
- Encourage effective communications
- Provide forums for education and learning
- Provide information on what is happening at UI Hospitals and Clinics
- Our office makes personal visits to physician clinics to discuss new programs and clinical services offered at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. We serve as a convenient, single point of contact for any questions or concerns you or your office staff may have about procedures or services.
- We also help suggest topic ideas for future Continuing Medical Education Programs. We are more than happy to work with you to address new ideas as well as help resolve issues and concerns.
- We provide support by facilitating speaking engagements and meetings between UI Physicians and referring physicians.