Ways to Give to UI Stead Family Children's Hospital
Your Support Makes a Difference
The ability to offer the best possible care for our pediatric patients and their families in a welcoming environment is due, in part, to our generous supporters. Thanks to gifts from individuals, organizations, and communities, we have been able to:
- Offer programs and services that enhance the emotional well-being of our patients and their families, making the hospital feel as comfortable and home-like as possible
- Purchase advanced medical technology that can more easily diagnose or treat childhood conditions
- Expand and renovate our facilities to reflect our commitment to family-centered care.
How can your cash gift help?
- Our Child Life Specialists understand what kids need most during their hospital stay. Your gift allows them to purchase items that will help their physical and emotional needs.
- By contributing a financial gift, we are able to buy items as we need them and restock our gift closets and playrooms. This is important because we have very limited storage space.
- We care for patients from newborns through the teen years. Your donation allows us to buy items appropriate for all of our patients, regardless of age.
- Donations of all sizes can add up to a big impact!
Financial gifts can be made online or mailed to:
University of Iowa Center for Advancement
c/o UI Stead Family Children’s Hospital Fund
PO Box 4550
Iowa City, IA 52244-4550