Our commitment to the patient

The Office of the Patient Experience serves as a bridge between patients, their families, and our care teams. Our team works closely with our staff and providers in order to offer the best quality care.

We want our patients to have the best care experience possible. To make this happen, we offer support and resources throughout the entire process: before, during, and even after you receive your care.

Need help with a concern?

We are the voice for our patients and families. If you have a care concern, we will do our best to make sure you are heard by the appropriate leadership team so you can receive the support you need.

In addition to our patient relations specialists, we have resources available to aid you with issues regarding your medical bill, or a quality and safety concern.

Our Commitment to Diversity and Non-Discrimination

The Office of the Patient Experience takes our health care institution's committment to diversity seriously. Read more about our commitment to diversity.

UI Health Care has an overarching committment to make sure no patient is discriminated when receiving care. Read the non-discrimination notice.

Resources and services

We provide a variety of resources to our UI Health Care patients and families, including access to 24 hour interpreter services through our Interpreter Services program.

In addition to providing interpretation and translational services, we have resources available regarding spiritual and supportive care, guest and concierge services, as well as assistance with wayfinding, parking, and navigating the hospital campus.

Other helpful patient services

Review your medical records: MyChart is the easist way to access your medical records. If you do not have a MyChart account, consider making one today.

Pay your bill: You are able to access and pay your bills online. Explore a full set of available financial resources.

Latest News