Meds-to-Beds is a free service that offers education about medication, and delivers prescriptions and over-the-counter medications to patients before they leave the hospital.
Reasons to use the Meds-to-Beds free service:
- Offers convenient medication education and delivery
- Provides personal medication review and consultation
- Prevents medication interruptions after you are discharged from the hospital
- Features competitively priced medications
- Accepts most major insurance plans
- Assures staff help with insurance coverage and payment issues
Behind the scenes, our highly trained pharmacists review your new prescriptions with your medication history and medical conditions and coordinate your pharmacy care with your health care team.
Our pharmacists will deliver your medications before you leave the hospital and take the time to teach you about your medications.
Let your nurse or pharmacy technician know you want to participate in Meds-to-Beds, or call the Discharge Pharmacy anytime, day or night.
Locations and Offices
Discharge Pharmacy - Main Entrance
200 Roy J. Carver Pavillion (RCP)
Level 1, Main Entrance
200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242