The improved Open Payments Data website will allow you to look for teaching hospitals, individuals, and companies making payments. An improved search tool is also available for more refined searches.
This website will not allow you to refute payments; you must still register and log in with CMS to review and dispute payments. But this is a quick way to search for payments made to doctors, teaching hospitals, and the companies that have made payments.
The Open Payments Data website has been enhanced recently. These enhancements include the following features:
- Overall site redesign, featuring newly designed profile pages, headers, footers, and search tool
- New social media icons enabling users to share pages via Facebook, Twitter, and email
- A new Payment Information tab, which includes a bar graph displaying the top 10 companies making payments — this bar graph can also be toggled to display as a pie chart
- A new table view of companies, enabling users to view an aggregation of all companies making payments
- A new pie chart displaying the breakdown of payments by the nature of the payments
Locations and Offices
Conflict of Interest Office
200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242