AirCare’s mission is to provide high level, compassionate emergency and critical care services to referring hospitals, public safety agencies and the community at large by maintaining a highly experienced medical staff, incorporating the latest technology in aviation, medical equipment, pharmacology, and engaging in regular continuing education. AirCare can rapidly and safely transport high risk and complex patients such as:
- Trauma patients
- Patients with critical cardiac or respiratory illness
- Patients with critical neurological illnesses
- Critically ill neonate patients
- Critically ill pediatric patients
- Patients with a time-sensitive or complex medical condition
To actively partner with referring colleagues and serve as the air and mobile critical care provider of choice by providing innovative care, excellent service, and exceptional outcomes for all patients regardless of their age, injury/illness, or ability to pay.