People with obesity not only face the medical consequences of their disease, but also live with discrimination and guilt every day. The emotional and physical tolls can be devastating.
For those who have tried a wide variety of diets, exercise and behavior therapy programs without success, there is still hope.
The Bariatric Surgery Clinic offers the best in surgical weight-loss, performing surgery safely and effectively. Our well-established program will help you reach your ultimate goal of a healthy, enjoyable life through our services, support and experience. It’s the reason our results exceed the national average and why our patients have the best chance of successfully reclaiming their lives.
For more information about weight-loss surgery, we offer you these select topics.
Information About Bariatric Surgery
- Understanding Obesity
- Am I a Candidate for Bariatric Surgery?
- Benefits of Surgical Weight-loss
- How Effective Is Surgery?
- Potential Problems
- Risks of Surgery
- Should I Have Weight Loss Surgery?
- Bariatric Surgery Seminars
Gastric Bypass Information
- Sleeve Gastrectomy FAQ
- What is Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass (Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass)
Life After Surgery
- Dietary Guidelines
- Eating Tips
- Birth Control and Pregnancy
- Going Back to Work
- Long-term Follow-up