For Pulmonology related requests:1-319-356-8133
- For all other requests:
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) treatment
- Cystic fibrosis (CF) treatment with comprehensive management of adults with CF and the option to participate in early phase trials for novel CF focused therapies.
- Cystic fibrosis is often caused by a mutation in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene.
- The CFTR gene provides instructions for making a protein called the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator.
- Interstitial lung disease service that provides assistance for the diagnosis and therapy of a variety of lung diseases
Pulmonary rehabilitation service to improve lung function and promote a healthy lifestyle for patients with:
- A mutation in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene
- Bronchiectasias (non-cystic fibrosis)
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Onontuberculous mycobacterial pulmonary infections
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary infections clinic for patients with:
- Thoracic surgery
- Unusual or chronic fungal infections (histoplasmosis, aspergillus, etc), and other pulmonary infections
Our Care Team
4.83 out of 5 (258 ratings)
4.89 out of 5 (275 ratings)
4.77 out of 5 (185 ratings)
4.71 out of 5 (182 ratings)
4.76 out of 5 (61 ratings)
4.86 out of 5 (569 ratings)
4.87 out of 5 (645 ratings)
4.89 out of 5 (147 ratings)
4.65 out of 5 (106 ratings)
4.71 out of 5 (318 ratings)
3.96 out of 5 (62 ratings)
Not sure which Pulmonary Therapy provider is right for you?
When you call 1-319-356-8133 we'll help you find a provider who meets your needs.
Locations and Offices
Rehabilitation Therapies Clinic
0733 John Pappajohn Pavilion (JPP)
Lower Level, Elevator I
200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242
8605 Chambery Boulevard, Johnston, IA 50131
3465 Mulberry Avenue, Muscatine, IA 52761
Clinical Trials currently in progress
Related Health Topics
April 12, 2018
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a life-shortening, inherited condition that affects about 30,000 Americans and about 70,000 people worldwide. CF causes bodily...
April 19, 2017
"Let me put it this way: I do believe e-cigarettes are less toxic than regular cigarettes. However, I do not believe they’re non-toxic. And nothing be...
May 25, 2022
University of Iowa professor Michael J. Welsh, MD, has won the 2022 Shaw Prize in Life Science and Medicine together with Paul A. Negulescu, senior vi...
May 24, 2022
We are pleased to announce the recipients of the 2022 Excellence in Clinical Coaching award, presented May 20.