- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) treatment
- Cystic fibrosis (CF) treatment with comprehensive management of adults with CF and the option to participate in early phase trials for novel CF focused therapies.
- Cystic fibrosis is often caused by a mutation in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene.
- The CFTR gene provides instructions for making a protein called the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator.
- Interstitial lung disease service that provides assistance for the diagnosis and therapy of a variety of lung diseases
Pulmonary rehabilitation service to improve lung function and promote a healthy lifestyle for patients with:
- A mutation in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene
- Bronchiectasias (non-cystic fibrosis)
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Onontuberculous mycobacterial pulmonary infections
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary infections clinic for patients with:
- Thoracic surgery
- Unusual or chronic fungal infections (histoplasmosis, aspergillus, etc), and other pulmonary infections
Our Care Team
Not sure which Pulmonary Therapy provider is right for you?
When you call 1-319-356-8133 we'll help you find a provider who meets your needs.
Clinical Trials currently in progress
April 12, 2018
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a life-shortening, inherited condition that affects about 30,000 Americans and about 70,000 people worldwide. CF causes bodily
April 19, 2017
"Let me put it this way: I do believe e-cigarettes are less toxic than regular cigarettes. However, I do not believe they’re non-toxic. And nothing