Every member of the diabetes care team is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care for every patient we serve.
- Diabetes diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment options
- Goal setting and problem-solving
- Monitoring and using results to improve blood glucose control
- Nutritional management
- Pregnancy and diabetes
- Preventing, detecting, and treating acute complications
- Preventing (through risk reduction), detecting, and treating chronic complications
- Psychosocial adjustment
Conveniently located at the Coralville interchange on Interstate 80 (exit 242), University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics–Iowa River Landing delivers outstanding patient care, with free parking and other amenities designed to make your visit as easy as possible.