Diabetes services at UI Hospitals and Clinics is a multidisciplinary approach with physicians, nurses, and dietitians working with patients to ensure that treatment decisions reflect the patient's needs and preferences while maintaining the highest standards of care. Every member of the diabetes care team is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care for every patient we serve.
- Diabetes diagnosis, monitoring and treatment options
- Goal setting and problem-solving
- Monitoring and using results to improve blood glucose control
- Nutritional management
- Pregnancy and diabetes
- Preventing, detecting, and treating acute complications
- Preventing (through risk reduction), detecting, and treating chronic complications
- Psychosocial adjustment
We offer diabetes services at UI Hospitals and Clinics - Iowa River Landing. Located at the Coralville interchange on Interstate 80 (exit 242), UI Hospitals and Clinics - Iowa River Landing offers patients easy access, free parking, several amenities, and a state-of-the-art building for delivering outstanding patient care.