Your hips help you do more than you know. Whether you like to cook, play sports, or lounge around with a good book, you need healthy, pain-free hips to keep going. University of Iowa Health Care offers top-of-the-line expertise and care for your hips before and after treatment. From routine cases to advanced procedures, our team of experts offer the most complete care for hips in Iowa.
Our top priority is to provide care that is personalized for you. We want to relieve your pain and help you get back to enjoying yourself. Our comprehensive management and care will help you accomplish this goal.
Please note: We made this video before the COVID-19 pandemic. UI Health Care staff follow our most current guidance to wear the appropriate personal protective equipment when seeing patients. For more information about our safety efforts, please visit uihc.org.
You’ll Have Access to the Best Care Available
- Orthopedic experts who sub-specialize in conditions that cause hip pain
- Follow-up care focused on keeping you pain-free
- The latest technology and diagnostic techniques
- Individualized treatment and therapies
- A complete, comprehensive care team
- Hip arthroscopy
- Labral repair and reconstruction
- Hip offset correction
- Surgical hip dislocation
- Periacetabular osteotomy (PAO)
- Femoral osteotomy
- Total hip replacement