In addition to education and research, the service provides multidisciplinary expert care including botulinum toxin injections and deep brain stimulation (DBS) for the following disorders:
- Essential tremor
- Hemifacial spasm
- Hereditary ataxias
- Huntington's disease and other choreas
- Medication induced movement disorders, tardive dyskinesia
- Myoclonus and startle syndromes
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Parkinson's disease and related disorders
- Stiff-person syndrome
- Tourette's syndrome and other tic disorders
- Wilson's disease
More information can be found in Neurology Clinical Trials for patients interested in research.
If you are interested in finding out more about the department of Neurology Movement Disorders Division, our research and educational programs, news and events, or how you can give by donating, please visit our academic and departmental website.
Please see our About Your Neurology Visit guide for more information.