When you use MyChart, the health care provider is always in
- Send us medical questions anytime—you can even include helpful pictures or video—and we'll respond within three business days.
- Request an appointment and have a telehealth video visit with a UI Health Care provider, all without leaving your easy chair.
- View your test results and your health care provider's notes
- Refill your prescription, see your test results, and even check in for your appointment before you get to the doctor's office.
MyChart lets you do all of these things and more on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Get started today and discover how you can take control of your health care, get peace of mind, and save time with MyChart.
Manage your health care
MyChart is a secure and convenient way to get in touch with your provider, see your medical record, and even get seen by a UI Health Care provider with a telehealth video visit.
Message your physician
Read your test results
See a provider from home
MyChart replaces phone calls and letters with convenient tools that help you get things done quicker.
Request prescription refills
Check in early
Keep medical information secure
MyChart gives you a safe, secure way to share your medical information and view the medical information of the people you care for.
View children’s accounts
Give other providers access
Let others see your account
Ready to take control of your health care with MyChart? Here’s how:
As soon as you schedule your first UI Health Care appointment, you’re eligible to get your own MyChart account.
Sign up through the MyChart website on your computer, or you can use our mobile app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Asking a medical advice question on MyChart may lead to charges. Because of this, you and your insurance could be billed for online digital evaluation and management services. Standard co-pay and deductibles would apply. For more information, view our frequently asked questions.
Two Ways to Sign Up
No matter what device you use, you can sign up for MyChart using one of two options. Choose the one that works for you:
You’ve had an appointment with a UI Health Care provider, and you have your after-visit summary.
You should have received an after-visit summary when you checked out after your appointment. If you have an after-visit summary:
- On the activation form, enter your activation code, your medical record number, your birth date, and your ZIP code.
- Tap or click the “Next” button.
- Choose your username and password.
- Explore your new MyChart account!
You are a new patient.
If you are a new patient, you can still sign up. We’ll ask you for some personal information that will help us confirm your identity. Once we’ve confirmed your identity, you can set up your new MyChart account.
- On the sign up form, enter all required fields: name, address, date of birth, email address, and phone number.
- Tap or click the box next to “I’m not a robot.” The box should change to a green checkmark. You can tap or click the “Next” button. Or you may be asked to pass a simple test in which you identify objects in images. After you’ve done that successfully, the box will change to a green checkmark and you can tap or click the “Next” button.
- You’ll be asked a series of questions about yourself that you’ll need to answer correctly. This step helps us make sure that it’s really you and not someone else trying to set up an account using your information.
- Once you’ve been verified, choose your username and password.
- Explore your new MyChart account!
Watch MyChart tutorial videos
These brief videos show you all the steps necessary to get up and running with MyChart.
Signing up on your mobile device
Signing up on your computer
How to schedule a video visit on your computer
How to join a video visit on your computer
Sign up for your MyChart account and take control of your health care today.
MyChart puts your UI Health Care services and medical records at your fingertips. Save time and stay up to date on your health care. Sign up for MyChart now.