Ultrasound is a diagnostic tool that helps our physicians evaluate gynecologic conditions. Procedures offered include routine transvaginal ultrasound as well as saline-infusion sonography.
Gynecological conditions evaluated include:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Assessing for anomalies of the reproductive tract
- Assessing for ectopic pregnancies
- Assessing for viability of early pregnancies
- Menopausal uterine bleeding
- Monitoring of ovarian follicles during treatment for infertility
- Pelvic masses
- Pelvic pain
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
Not sure which Ultrasound Clinic provider is right for you?
When you call 1-319-356-2294 we'll help you find a provider who meets your needs.
Locations and Offices
Clinical Trials currently in progress
Awards and Recognition
American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) Accreditation