We are committed to providing you with a caring and supportive environment offering the latest techniques and services.
Our team includes board-certified reproductive endocrinologists, urologists, nursing specialists, clinical laboratory scientists and embryologists who provide a wide variety of reproductive evaluations, treatments and assisted reproductive services. Our membership in the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART) indicates we meet the highest standards for quality, safety, and patient care.
At the UI Center for Advanced Reproductive Care, We Offer the Following Options:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Infertility testing
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Gestational Carrier
- Fertility Preservation
- Male Infertility Clinic
- Women's Wellness and Counseling Service
- Donor Program
What Sets Us Apart?
- Established in 1987, the Center for Advanced Reproductive Care was Iowa's first In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) program, which has led to more than which has led to more than 10,000 babies (and counting!)
- We are recognized as a national leader for elective single embryo transfers that contribute to health and safety of mother and child.
- Our delivery rate has remained consistently above the national average per oocyte retrieval for women under age 35.
- We were the first medical center in Iowa to establish a formal donor embryo program.
- Awarded the 2020 Seal of Quality Assurance in Oocyte Warming from Donor Egg Bank USA