Apply Today and Earn a Sign-On Incentive of Up to $10,000
For a limited time, registered nurses with more than two years of clinical experience can earn a sign-on incentive of up to $10,000. If you’re a former UI Health Care nurse, you may qualify for more.
We offer a broad range of opportunities for nursing assistants
Our candidates come either trained as nursing assistants or prepared to complete in-house training through our Health Services Professional (HSP) program.
Nursing assistants at UI Hospitals & Clinics are valued members of the health care team whose responsibilities vary widely, and may include:
- Establishing relationships with patients and families
- Documenting medical information for the patient’s electronic medical record
- Supporting the delivery of care by various team members
- Taking basic vital health measurements such as temperature, pulse, and blood pressure
- Assisting with patients’ activities of daily living such as bathing, feeding, and dressing
- Maintaining safe and clean physical surroundings
- Reporting urgent situations to appropriate team members
- Safely transporting patients between care areas in the hospital
- Transporting equipment, specimens, and supplies
Follow these easy steps to apply
- See the current list of all available patient care provider positions.
- The job listings for the positions that interest you will have an Apply for Job button that takes you through the application process.
- Your application will come to our office and we will contact you directly for an interview.