Apply Today and Earn a Sign-On Incentive of Up to $10,000+
Whether you’re an experienced nurse or a new graduate, registered nurses may qualify for up to $10,000 in sign-on incentives when you apply with UI Health Care today. An additional $2,500 incentive is available for select positions in the following areas: Medical Surgical Services, Operating Room, Behavioral Health Services, Digestive Health Services, Cancer Center, and Heart and Vascular Adult Cath Lab.
Changing Medicine, Changing Lives
Learning is a way of life at an academic medical center. Working in this environment, our nurses are in daily contact with physicians, surgeons, and research scientists who are advancing our understanding of disease management.
Learning Opportunities at Iowa:
- Frequent on-site continuing education opportunities, including regular lunch-time seminars
- Full resources of our state-of-the-art Nursing Education Center, which includes simulation areas and hands-on training for technology used in all nursing areas
- Daily grand rounds conducted by experts from throughout the medical center
- Access to a full range of basic science and clinical research
- Pathways for completing advanced credentialing in your area of nursing expertise
The Iowa Difference: Learning
- We offer up to $3,000 per year in tuition reimbursement for education and certification.
- Generous coverage of registration and travel costs to attend professional conferences.