- Request AirCare - AirCare can be arranged at 1-800-272-6440.
- Activation Criteria - A list of situations that suggest the use of AirCare for transport.
- Patient Information - Information AirCare will need in order to transport a patient from a hospital or from an emergency situation.
- Flight Response Times - A map of AirCare's response times from Iowa City and from Waterloo.
- Logistics and Safety - Specific instructions on landing zone selection and safety, communication tips, and flight restrictions.
Ground Safety Education
A number of ground safety classes and educational events are available to suit your needs.
The Emergency Management team is committed to ensuring the organization is in a state of readiness to respond to and contain the effects of a disastrous event.
Our Emergency Medical Services Learning Resources Center offers certification courses and refresher training.
Downloadable pocket guides cover several important protocols for transporting trauma patients.